Webinar: The Role of Vocational Rehabilitation in Relation to the ADA
- Date: Wednesday: November 28, 2012
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Central)
- Peggy Anderson
State Coordinator, Business Relations Program, Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Christy Dunaway
Executive Director, LIFE of Mississippi
- Trish Farmer
Program Manager of Employment Services, Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Jill Houghton
Deputy Director, TACE Southeast, Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University
This webinar is hosted by the Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) - Southeast, a partnership between the Southeast ADA Center and Southeast TACE Region IV.
This session will address specific topics as the relate to Vocational Rehabilitation's role with the American With Disabilities Act (ADA) and allow participants an opportunity to ask questions to leaders in the field.
- Overview on the importance of VR staff and their role in relation to the ADA
- Who is covered by the ADA?
- The mandates around reasonable accommodation
- Disclosure of disability
- Additional Resources
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
**NOTE: If this is your first time using Elluminate, review: How to View the Recording of the Webinar.
- Recording in Elluminate – Webinar: Vocational Rehabilitation's Role in Relation to the ADA (1 hour)